Terms & Conditions
We collect no personal information about you when you visit this Web site, unless otherwise stated or unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. What we collect and store automatically is: The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). The date and time you access our site. The pages you peruse (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page) and, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. This information is NOT shared with anyone beyond the support staff to this Web site, except when required by law enforcement investigation or public record disclosure laws, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. does not support, condone, or tolerate Spam and strictly enforces the terms of its Usage Agreement. Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Usage Agreement prohibits the use of the accounts to send unsolicited bulk e-mail. It is Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. policy to terminate any accounts used in this way.
Contents of Messages: Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. does not, and cannot, monitor, censor or edit the contents of Users’ e-mail messages. Users alone are responsible for the contents of their messages, and the consequences of any such messages. User agrees that it will not use Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming”, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. User further agrees not to use Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. to send any messages or material that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. reserves the right to terminate any User’s account if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole discretion, that such User is violating any of the foregoing guidelines. It is Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. policy to respect the privacy of its Users.
What is SPAM?
Spam is the unsolicited transmission of bulk e-mail and/or the posting of off-topic messages to Usenet newsgroups or other Internet lists, instant messaging systems and chat rooms. While Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. encourages members to share our program with others; the company does not condone any form of spamming. This includes:
- Unsolicited E-mail: An e-mail message sent to anyone with whom you do not have a personal or professional relationship, or who has not specifically requested information, is considered spamming.
- Newsgroups/Message Boards/Bulletin Boards: Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. anti-spamming policy expressly forbids posting to sites not related to business opportunities, and where information about our program is banned either by description or name. Misleading messages sent or posted to potential referrals are considered spamming. So are messages or posts unrelated to discussion topics from members.
- Chat Room Solicitations: Any and all solicitations posted in chat rooms or through instant messaging services are defined as spam.
- Non-Internet Spam: The distribution of printed materials on private property or where otherwise prohibited goes against Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. anti-spamming policy.
- Safeguard: Before posting any Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. material to a site or newsgroup, check its Terms of Service or FAQ’s for specific rules. If you are not sure if these rules allow you to share the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. message, check with firstname.lastname@example.org before posting any information about our program.
- Upon verification, delete the e-mail account that is associated with spam.
- Add e-mail address to spam database (list available for public viewing).
- Respond to the complaint.
- Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. will terminate your membership if you SPAM and make you ineligible for any new membership.
THINGS A USER CAN DO TO PREVENT SPAM
Employ the following mechanisms to fight spam:
- Install an SMTP server, which prevents hackers from using our service to relay spam messages to people.
- Have an outgoing address limit to prevent spammers from using our service to send messages out to users. Limit addresses to 25 per message and 100 addresses per day. Once this sender reaches the address limit, s/he receives an error message.
- Have an Address Blocking feature that allows users the ability to prevent unwanted e-mails by controlling who can and cannot send the user e-mails. The user can choose to receive mail from addresses in their Address Book and from addresses to whom they have sent mail or the user can choose to block specified addresses.
- Have a list of known spammers that the user can opt to have blocked. This option is part of our Address Blocking feature.
- Users can send feedback informing Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. of known spammers which we will add to our list. If a person is reported as a spammer, we block their account automatically. Actual deletion happens after 30 days to guard against an erroneous deletion.
Spam is a critical issue impacting the entire Internet and not just Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. and their partners. The header information has been forged on most of the spam you see with Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC.. The messages usually do not originate from our mail service or pass through it. In addition, Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. is not involved but are victims of the spammer. Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. takes an aggressive approach in combating spammers. In addition, Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. provides its users with controls to block spammers. Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. is constantly looking to improve our anti-spamming services. Spammers may be subjected to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences under applicable law if they violate our anti-SPAM Policy. That is the bottom line; SPAM cannot and will not be tolerated. If you know of someone who has violated our Anti-SPAM Policy, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include a copy of the SPAM message and a brief explanation. Spam complaints that do not contain a copy of the SPAM message received, or complaints that simply state “Remove us from your lists” will be returned with requests for a copy of the e-mail about which the complaint is being raised. This is not meant to be rude or difficult. Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. needs this information to pursue your complaint, and cannot do so without it. Please help us end Internet spam.
Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to all of our Web sites (unless a different privacy statement is specifically made applicable). By using the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Statement. Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access a Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
Our sites contain links to other Web sites over which we have no control. Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
Collection and Retention of Information
In some areas of our Web site, Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. requests or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, social security number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Examples of areas on the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site where we collect personal or combined personal and demographic data are pages where you can sign up to use a service, enter a contest or purchase a product.
In addition, Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. may indirectly collect information about you when you use certain third party services on our Web site. For example, if you register on our site by using your Microsoft Passport user name and password, you authorize us to have access to and store the information in your Passport account profile; such information will be subject to, and treated in accordance with, the policies and practices described in this Statement.
We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC.. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses.
Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, preferential and/or life style information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving email or other communications about particular products or services.
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC., such as in online forums or chat rooms, such information may be collected and used by others over whom Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. has no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC..
Use of Information by Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC.
We use the information we gather on Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. or its affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. site, such as new Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. opportunities and additional listings, which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, at the time of registration for Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC., you have the option to elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions including, without limitation, free informational newsletters from Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
We have an area where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this area becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further information.
Disclosure of Information to Others
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of a Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following four sub-paragraphs.
- We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties at the time you register for an Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. account, we may supply your contact information to third parties We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC.’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web site.
Use of Web Beacons
Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC. Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information on Pharmacy Services of Mobile, LLC.; they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about our Web site usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides.
This website, including downloadable files, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or the entity for which it is addressed.If you are not the intended user, disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in, and accessed through, this website is prohibited by federal and state law.